Best Buy Winsome Wood End Table, Antique Walnut

| |

Review Winsome Wood End Table, Antique Walnut Overview, Features, and Description


Winsome Wood End Table, Antique Walnut


Winsome Wood End Table, Antique Walnut
Brand: Winsome Wood
Price: Click to see price!


This is a great solid table- it seems bigger than most end tables - which I love! I can put a 5x7 picture and a candle and there is still lots of room on it!



Overviews
Slightly crafted with flare-tip legs and traditionally profiled trim. Warmth walnut finish.Single shelf offers the nice spot to display décor items.Match with Hall Table & Coffee table for collection.


Product Details
  • Constructed of Pinewood
  • Occasion table feature an antique walnut finish
  • Matching end table, coffee table and hall table.
  • Assembly Required




Available at Amazon Check Price Now!!

Cheap Winsome Wood End Table, Antique Walnut





Related Products


 Poor quality - Shopper - West Chester, PA
First table had a large split down the center. Didn't even unwrap the rest of the table. Ordered a replacement, which came with part of the table top glued off center, so that unfinished wood was showing around the edges. Top was also slightly warped, and had a knot hole with a crack in it that looked like it might expand over time. Liked the style of the table, but there were too many flaws, even for the, even for the relatively inexpensive price. On the plus side, both deliveries came two days after I ordered them!

 Poor construction, bad buy - R. L. Jones - Maryland, United States
I purchased this table in June 2007. Since then, the small split in the table top has completely warped. I know the table was inexpensive, but to become useless less than 9 months after purchase?

 end tables winsome - J. Guido - sunny florida
I needed tall end tables, and I got exactly what I wanted, they fitted with my sofa perfectly and was easy assembly


best baby strollers reviews fellowes ps70 Shredder Paper Pro Long Reach Stapler Filing Chapter 13

No comments:

Post a Comment